[squid-users] Re: active directory

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:19:53 +0100

If you use only Kerberos (no NTLM) you can use my helpers squid_kerb_auth
and squid_kerb_ldap from
http://squidkerbauth.cvs.sourceforge.net/squidkerbauth/

Regards
Markus

"UK SquidUser (AXA-TECH-UK)" <proxy.team@axa-tech.com> wrote in message
hi, i'm trying to migrate to a new platform of squid proxy servers using
active directory. I can't seem to find any pointers on configuring
squid/kerberos/samba to use multiple domains for authentication.. i've
configured a test box to point through a single domain using ad fine,
but i'm unsure if i can actually use cross domain authentication... can
anybody point me in the right direction please....
Kev.

TS Data Networks
AXA Tech

This email originates from AXA Technology Services UK
Limited (reg. no. 1854856) which has its registered office
at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, England.

This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this in error, you should not disseminate or
copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email from your system.

Please also note that any opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of The AXA UK Plc Group.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
or error free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, late in arriving or incomplete
as a result of the transmission process. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise
as a result of email transmission.

Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for viruses. The AXA UK Plc Group
accept no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.