Re: [squid-users] endless growing swap.state after reboot

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:23:53 +0200

On tis, 2007-08-14 at 17:22 -0300, Michel Santos wrote:

> well, just got one, what now? Do you want the file?

No, but I want you to hold on to it so you can test things without
having to reboot a server and cross your fingers..

> now I did the same again but started squid with -F and all good
>
> so I guess we found where to look, something wrong while writing to
> swap.state when still rebuilding it

Next test is to see if the problem is also seen without -F but with no
traffic on the proxy.

Another test I'd like you to run is to try using aufs instead of diskd.
And also the same for ufs.