Re: [squid-users] squid do the inverse of what it should do !!!!!!!!!!! help !!!!!!!!!

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:59:05 -0300 (BRT)

pinky you disse na ultima mensagem:

>> but perhaps you check first who has access to your
>> box and change lines
>> like "acl all 0.0.0.0" or so
>>

> I checked that for sure , I mentioned that in my first
> email .

no you didn't

certainly squid does not download for itself right so it comes from
somewhere and if some can use your squid then you are allowing access to
it

anyway, traffic is what you complain about and traffic you can observe
easy (tcpdump) and find in seconds where it comes from, probably netstat
shows it already

your cisco is correct? may be you send squid's traffic also back to squid ...

michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.