Re: [squid-users] squid do the inverse of what it should do !!!!!!!!!!! help !!!!!!!!!

From: pinky you <pinkheart_7777@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Michel Santos <michel@lucenet.com.br> wrote:

> pinky you disse na ultima mensagem:
> >
> >> but perhaps you check first who has access to
> your
> >> box and change lines
> >> like "acl all 0.0.0.0" or so
> >>

> > I checked that for sure , I mentioned that in my
> first
> > email .
>

> no you didn't

well you can see I said that I put strict acl

> certainly squid does not download for itself right

exactly , 100% agree with u

> so it comes from
> somewhere and if some can use your squid then you
> are allowing access to
> it
>

> anyway, traffic is what you complain about and
> traffic you can observe
> easy (tcpdump) and find in seconds where it comes
I used tcpdump , but as u can see I have 15Mbps (1000
live users) , so thats not so easy.
> from, probably netstat
I checked netstat and there is nothing wrong
as I said I configured a strictk firewall
no one can access my cache without my permission
> shows it already
>
> your cisco is correct? may be you send squid's
> traffic also back to squid ...

By default wccp is smart enough to not forward the
cache traffic to itself , despite that I added an acl
to the cisco router to block deny wccp for the cache.
but I still no succsess .
> michel

> Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
> E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.

Be pink or not to be