Re: [squid-users] Block all Web Proxies with squid.

From: Roger Morris <morris_r@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:19:33 -0700

eXtremer wrote:
> Is it possible to block all Web proxies with squid ?
> cose users can access bad sites and I can't do nothing !
> I banned with url_regex for example the word "proxy"
> and now users cannot access for examply this site:
> http://www.proxytoplist.com/
> but they can enter other web proxies like:
> http://www.unblockmyspace.com/
> or
> http://anonymouse.org/
>
> And I can't find and block with url_regex all web proxies is not possible
> maybe there is another way ?
> waiting for a reply
> 10x in advance
good luck.
all it takes is to install a cgi script on a web site and you have
yourself a proxy bypass.
there was one proxy bypass called 'allaboutabe.com'. If you went there
and clicked on the photo of Abe on the left, you went to a proxy bypass.
I don't think there will be a single regex that can block all.