Re: [squid-users] Caching Expired Objects

From: Solomon Asare <solomonasare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrik,
since you say so, I have rather been toying with the
idea of saving these supposedly expired objects in an
apache document root and using the url_rewrite of the
squid to fetch the objects from my apache server. I
hope the bandwidth savings will justify the bandwidth
cost in repopulating the apache with these objects.
Its about bandwidth!

Regards,
solomon.

--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>