Re: [squid-users] SQUID 3 + ICAP + DansGuardian

From: TOUZEAU DAVID <david.touzeau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:46:42 +0100

Thanks alex but this is the real question.

It seems that DansGuardian can use ICAP protocol to connect himself to
others ICAP servers (like antivirus) in the same Squid way ...
But i didn't seen any option (or not documented) that enable
DansGuardian has an ICAP server.
In second way a friend told me that Squid 3 currently support only one
ICAP server ? And we cannot cumulate ICAP servers eg Antivirus, Content
filtering....

Best regards

--
David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu 7.04 feisty
FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php artica for postfix management console