RE: [squid-users] Redirection

From: Mark Barlow <squid.users.mailing.list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:04:16 -0000

What exactly is your question? When using SquidGuard for instance after
processing it's own rules Squid passes the requests through SquidGuard
which, enables you to write access rules and used black/white lists much
more efficiently that by including them in the squid.conf What exactly are
you trying to achieve? Also, what version of Squid are you using, Squid 2.6
refers to the redirector tag, Squid 3 uses url_rewrite tag.

Mark.