Re: [squid-users] squid behind ziproxy ?

From: Michael Gale <michael.gale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:58:20 -0600

Hello,

        I guess I should of also asked if ziproxy could exist between the squid
cache #1 system and squid cache #2 system.

I initially ruled this out ... I figured that when the squid servers
talk to one another that it would not be HTTP. But I guess it could be ?

Anyways, any insight will be helpful.

Michael

--
Michael Gale