Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy Browser Regex

From: frog <frog@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:10:51 -0000 (UTC)

> Hi All,
>
> Unfortunately my grasp of using regular expressions is extremely limited
> verging on non existant.
>
> Would anyone have an example that I could use to block libwww for example?
>
> Best regards
> Robert

Hi,

I hate replying to my own posts, It always seems like having spent a few
hours looking for a solution, as soon as I ask for help I find it myself.

I have successfully answered my own query by enabling debugging in my
squid.conf with:

debug_options ALL,1 33,2 28,9

Then it was a matter of moving the my acl so that it is the first acl to
be processed.

Best regards
Robert