RE: [squid-users] Unable to access a website through Suse/Squid.

From: Terry Dobbs <tdobbs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:29:07 -0400

Yea, im lost on this one. Ethereal doesn't show anything strange, just
the initial connection request, just doesn't seem to get anything back.

Doesn't really make sense that only this one site (at least that I know
of) is having this issue. The SUSE firewall is turned off, network card
is configured properly, etc...