[squid-users] Only log windows active directory users setup?

From: Falk <anfa_at_edu.nykoping.se>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:55:12 +0200

Hi,

I have messed some with fakeouth_auth to get username logged in access.log.
And with this setup the user get logged, but there is problems with auth
denied.
Now we don't need to deny users only to get statistics of usage..

And for logging it feels like much work to connect the proxy to the AD.

Is fakeauth the only way to get usernames from an IE browser, or is there
some other way to get the username logged?

---
Regards Falk