[squid-users] Web Usage Statistics by Client IP

From: Richard Chapman <rchapman_at_aardvark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:08:59 +0800

Hi

I am new to Squid - but found it very easy to get going. I am running
Squid 2.6 on Centos 5.1 Linux. and it workd brilliantly.

I was hoping to be able to track down the Bandwidth Usage Stats for
individual client machines - to try to find out where all our bandwidth
is going. I have found the Cache Manager Statistics Reports - but
haven't found one with this info broken down by Client.
Is it there somewhere in one of the report - or do I need some
additional reporting tool?

Thanks for the help.

Richard.