[squid-users] adding a parameter to a URL

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 05:51:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,

I have a big problem with adding a parameter to a URL which passes via squid
. For that i am going to use url_rewrite program. I had a big time with
squid url rewriting, but no success.

Could you please tell me , to get in to my point what are the minimum
requirement to be satisfied ?

url_rewrite_program
url_rewrite_children
url_rewrite_concurrency
url_rewrite_host_header on|off
url_rewrite_access allow|deny acl ...

how it should like , url rewrite program ? can somebody leave me a simple
example ?

Many Thanks
Shaine.