Re: [squid-users] Need help. Squid won't start

From: Nick Lehman <nicholas.squid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:33:48 -0500

Scratch that, back to square two. Squid and the squidguard processes
are running. Proxy is accepting connections, but nothing is being
blocked. From what I've read on the url_redirect_program command,
squidGuard should take over on all filtering and ignore the squid
config. All squid will do is pass the traffic to squidGuard and that
is that. So, I'm thinking that the config in squid is correct, but
something may be wrong with the squidGuard config. Am I barking up
the wrong tree here?

-Nick