Re: [squid-users] Squid requirements

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:07:29 +1200 (NZST)

TMF when last seen were working on a standard set of tests for Squid such
that we could run them on any given OS and CPU/RAM/HDD config and
benchmark the interesting stats. Hopefully it (a) wont take too much
longer (b) will be public so anyone can run the tests and report data to
us.

Meanwhile I've added a wiki page to cover the worst part of the
information gap. http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/Benchmarks

Amos