Re: [squid-users] Squid behaviour: Some site are not accessable via squid for some time

From: Yasir Khan <muhammadaliyasir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrik
Not yet: one thing to tell you that initially when we get complaint we
normally bypass that perticular site for going to proxy and when try to
explore that issue after 24-48 hours or more then sites started to open and
then our further work is stop.
one thing more is there can be any issue for opening the web on network
first time ? means proxies are receiving the that web for the first time (i
thing it is not logical but i have my doubts) i,e problematic site never
created problem for the second time after settling the issue.
and please also tell me what excatly is use of ECN and TCP window scaling.
waiting
regard
Yasir Khan

Henrik Nordstrom-5 wrote:

> Have you tried the usual suspects such as ECN and TCP window scaling?
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>
> On mån, 2008-08-04 at 06:05 -0700, Yasir Khan wrote:
>> in addition to this , latest website that were unable to open for some
>> time
>> are "ip-pabx.com" and "didx.net" me be these can help u in identifying
>> the
>> problem.
>>

>> Yasir Khan wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi every one......
>> > New to this forum and needs ur help urgently.
>> > I have number of proxies (squid) and traffic is shared among these
>> proxies
>> > by load balancer. i got problem that some time it happend that i am
>> unable
>> > to open site using these proxies (although it happend only with 5
>> > websites) and then without any change in configuration of any device
>> > (squid, load balancer) the problematic web start openining
>> automatically
>> > using these proxies. (There is no issue with website i,e i can open
>> that
>> > problematic site on the other network or on this netowk without using
>> > proxy/squid).
>> > can anyone tell me that this is due to some bad squid configuraiton or
>> any
>> > thing helpful regarding this.
>> >
>> > waiting