Re: [squid-users] Calling redirect_program only for some users

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:20:43 +0800

Yup:

NAME: url_rewrite_access redirector_access
TYPE: acl_access
DEFAULT: none
LOC: Config.accessList.url_rewrite
DOC_START
        If defined, this access list specifies which requests are
        sent to the redirector processes. By default all requests
        are sent.
DOC_END

And it looks like it uses the ACL calls the 'right' way - it may work
with external acls.

Adrian