RE: [squid-users] NTLM Authentication

From: Thompson, Scott \(WA\) <Scott.Thompson_at_affoods.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 08:57:21 +0800

Thanks Josh
Yes I have the following;

acl Proxy external nt_group ProxyUsers
http_access allow Proxy

I don't have a acl Auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
Is this required? I don't have it in my 2.5 config but is it something I
need maybe for a 2.6 config

I have since found some info on the error
AuthenticateNTLMHandleReply: Error validating user via NTLM. Error
returned 'BH NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED'

Since changing the permissions on the winbindd_privileged folder this
error has stopped but there still seems to still be a problem with Samba
/ Winbind

The new error is

2008/08/06 17:19:41| The reply for GET http://www.google.com.au/ is
ALLOWED, bec
ause it matched 'PowerProxy'
Got 0 AFFOODS%5Cmleonard ProxyPowerUsers from squid
Could not convert sid S-1-5-21-4266978403-3571327453-3752274348-3654 to
gid
User: -0-
Group: -AFFOODS\mleonard-
SID: -S-1-5-21-4266978403-3571327453-3752274348-3654-
GID: --
Could not get groups for user 0
Sending OK to squid
2008/08/06 17:19:41| helperHandleRead: unexpected reply on channel -1
from nt_gr
oup #1 'OK'

What am I missing? Is this now a Samba issue?

Scott