Re: [squid-users] Why single thread?

From: Gordon Mohr <gojomo_at_archive.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:07:49 -0700

I can't find mention of this '-I' option elsewhere. (It's not in my
2.6.STABLE14-based man page.)

Is there a writeup on this option anywhere?

Did it only appear in later versions?

Is there a long-name for the option that would be easier to search for?

I would be interested in seeing your scripts if there are other wrinkles
to using Squid in this manner. We're currently using squid for
load-balancing on dedicated dual-core machines, so one core is staying
completely idle...

Thanks,

- Gordon @ IA