Re: [squid-users] Timezone issue

From: squid <squid_at_visolve.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:04:01 +0530

If you want to display the local time in squid error pages, you should
change or edit the squid error pages as you want.

Please read :
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199904/0133.html

Or if you want to change the time zone in logformat

refer :
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.7/cfgman/logformat.html. (
Check the link based on your squid version)

Regards
Visolve