Re: Time on Squid

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 09:56:27 +0800

Thanks Henrik. I was able to change the error message. However, you said
I change the Squid time so that it displays my local time, how do I do
that? At the end of the ERR_ACCESS_DENIED message I have only the two
line </UL> and </P>. What part of the file do I need to change or add?

    Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time.
    Please contact IT if you feel this is incorrect.
    </UL>
    </P>

Joel