Re: [squid-users] IMAP support

From: Jose Celestino <japc_at_co.sapo.pt>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:34:54 +0000

Words by Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães [Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 02:19:05PM -0200]:

> squid is a http/ftp/gopher proxy. It does not support mail protocols
> used by Thunderbird, which are the standards SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4.

Not completely right, Thunderbird may also need to do some http to
render html e-mails with external references.

--
Jose Celestino | http://japc.uncovering.org/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
"One man’s theology is another man’s belly laugh." -- Robert A. Heinlein