Re: [squid-users] IMAP support

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:19:05 -0200

    squid is a http/ftp/gopher proxy. It does not support mail protocols
used by Thunderbird, which are the standards SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4.

    squid has nothing to do with thunderbird. There's no need for
special configs because it simply wont work through squid.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues