RE: [squid-users] ICP queries for 'dynamic' urls?

From: Gregori Parker <Gregori.Parker_at_theplatform.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:52:24 -0800

I understand all that and am not using or questioning the default
config. My config lacks definition for hierarchy_stoplist completely,
which means it's defined as internal default (which should be nada).

What I'm asking is: are my inter-cache/sibling/ICP/HTCP queries
including full URI's or is it stripping at the '?' (i.e. s/?.*//) ?