Re: [squid-users] Fwd: website problem via squid

From: Mike Ely <mikeely_at_amyskitchen.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:15:54 -0800

I can confirm this with squid 2.6 running on Centos 5.2, browser was Firefox
3 on a Mac.

The site in question loads, but very slowly. More alarmingly, it seems to
hose other connections within the same authenticated session. I can see the
page elements crawling along in access.log, so it is working, just very very
slowly. Killing the browser window frees things up.