[squid-users] Fwd: website problem via squid

From: Joe Pukepail <pukepail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:46:10 -0600

Hello,
I'm having problems with www.morgankeegan.com especially this page
http://www.morgankeegan.com/ECM/ECMHome.htm when accessed through
squid. When we attempt to view this site it does not finish rendering
(we are using IE, have tested it with 6.0 and 7.0). I have checked to
see if it is there was any java trying to connect directly, have setup
a test system with a bare config (normally we use NTLM) and have not
been able to find out what is different about this site.

We are running 2.6STABLE22 in production and I have tested this with
3.0STABLE10 in a test enviroment.

My testing config:

http_port 3128
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
http_access allow all
icp_access allow all
cache_effective_user squid
cache_effective_group squid
cache_access_log /var/log/squid/access.log
cache_log /var/log/squid/cache.log
cache_store_log /var/log/squid/store.log
cache_dir ufs /squid/cache 5000 16 256

If anyone could test and give any pointers or suggestions I would appreciate it.