Re: [squid-users] Fwd: website problem via squid

From: Jaro Kovacik <jason_at_netkosice.sk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:56:39 +0100

Hallo Joe,

are you sure it's problem with Squid? I have same result and I am not
using proxy right now (afaik my ISP is not using transparent proxy).
Tested using Iceweasel (Firefox) 3.0.3 at Debian Lenny.

With `wget http://www.morgankeegan.com/ECM/ECMHome.htm` I get
18,096 1.63K/s in 11s

After investigating it seems better when I disable gzip and deflate
encoding at browser.

--
e-mail: jason[at]netkosice(dot)sk
jabberID: jaris(at)jabber[dot]org