RE: [squid-users] errors while opening sites

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:30:17 +0400

Are you using /etc/resolve.conf or dns_nameservers in squid.conf

if /etc/resolve.conf used how may entry are there i mean the number of
name servers

Do the following
eg:
If you have 3
nameserver 10.0.0.1
nameserver 10.0.0.2
nameserver 10.0.0.3

comment out one by one and run

time host google.com

check how much time taken by each of them.

//Remy