Re: [squid-users] Squid Scalability

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 09:42:46 +1300

Quin Guin wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> I am willing to supply benchmarking data for 6 different deployments configured as forward proxies on a regular basis. Where should I submit the records and currently we are using 2.7, 2.6 and I should be able to get some 3.x data as well?

I'd prefer if the benchmarks added to the benchmarking page all used the
same collection/calculation method :). It's listed on the page there,
so you can check your method compares to the rest of the data before adding.

Any other info you care to send will need to go to squid-dev (don't mind
the moderation message, its only a once-off approval for anti-spam measure).

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6