Re: [squid-users] Squid : better on Debian or Ubunto server ?

From: Yan Seiner <yan_at_seiner.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 05:58:52 -0700

Riccardo Castellani wrote:
> so difference, as Yan said, essentially is GUI ?
>
> And about other Linux distribution ? Or Debian is nore suitable to
> ttat job ?
> Now I'm using Fedora 1 !
I use Debian for servers because it is stable. Yes, not all the
packages are the latest. But it works, and works quite well.

Fedora is a beta-distro; it's intended to be RedHat's bleeding edge
testing ground. IMHO, not suitable for servers. Use RedHat if you want
a stable distro version.

--Yan

--
Yan Seiner