Re: [squid-users] advice

From: Jakob Curdes <jc_at_info-systems.de>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:05:08 +0200

> so not to add more to my email, I'm seeking advice about the proper
> way to learn about squid from A to Z if possible...
Use it. squid is not that hard to setup if you do not have requirements
like authentication or reverse-proxying. your case sounds quite simple;
so what does not work? BTW: the linux high availability thing is a quite
complex piece of software. If I were you, I would not experiment with
squid AND HA at the same time.

j.curdes