Re: [squid-users] direct access for local intranet urls

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:26:06 +0200

On 27.05.09 18:55, RoLaNd RoLaNd wrote:
> Subject: [squid-users] direct access for local intranet urls

> i'm not sure how to do this, though i want to make sure that my local
> intranet sites aren't cached with squid.

note that "direct access" and "aren't cached" are two different things.
"direct access" means that browsers don't access those sites through squid,
so squid has nothing to do with it. To achieve this you need to configure
browsers to access those directly, or, if you are using interception (which
should be avoided if possible), avoid it for those sites.

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them