[squid-users] Is something out there bamboozling Squid?

From: Brett Glass <squid-users_at_brettglass.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:19:49 -0600

Everyone:

Just this past week, our Squid cache has become balky, with long
page loads from some sites and timeouts or partial page loads from
others. (It's gotten to the point where performance is better
without the cache.) I thought that it was just us, but another
system administrator in town has complained of the same symptom:
weird delays through the cache and none without it.

Is there some popular site out there which has started doing
something that ties Squid in knots?

--Brett Glass