[squid-users] Conditional Caching

From: xetorthio <ionathan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi! I'm a brand new user of Squid and my question may sound a bit silly.
Right now I have an application A that make HTTP requests to application B.
Those requests might be POST or GET.
I put in the middle a squid to be able to cache some of the requests. I can
see a huge increase in performance. But for some reason my squid makes a GET
request to B when receives a POST from the application A.
Is there anyway to tell squid to ignore POST and just forward the request
without doing anything. I would like to avoid that logic in application A.
In my case application B behaves different when requesting through POST or
GET, that's why I need squid to respect the original request method of
application A.

Thank you very much!

Jonathan