RE: [squid-users] help on LB config

From: Angelo Höngens <A.Hongens_at_netmatch.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:32:23 +0100

I use a combination of Squid and HAProxy on my machines.

HAProxy is a very fine loadbalancer package, and I have configured multiple backend servers, backup servers, etc, per site and published specific sites for example on localhost:8001. I then use squid to connect to the cache_peer localhost:8001.

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator