Re: [squid-users] Mailing-list admins: can we set up reply-to?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:05:37 +1300

Marcello Romani wrote:
> Robert Collins ha scritto:

>>> I use Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 under Ubuntu 9.10.
>>> It has two reply buttons: "Reply" and "Reply to all".
>>
>> http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension
>>
>> -Rob
>
> Thanks.
>
> I wonder why that feature is still missing in official thunderbird
> releases or as an officially supported extension (it doesn't even show
> up in Ubuntu package manager...)

TB3 which apparently as this embeded is still not released as stable.
Depending on your Ubuntu release TB3 was not present in the Debian
repositories when Ubuntu took their package snapshots 6, 12, 18, 24
months ago.

FWIW, I'm using the Jaunty TB2 with this extension, no problems.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14