Re: [squid-users] Using Squid in a WiFi hotspot environment

From: Fahd Kasri <fahd.kasri_at_weblib.eu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:37:30 +0100

* OpenWRT is a firmware based on Linux that can run on several
routers, notably the Linksys WRT54GL.

* CoovaChilli is software that runs on Linux, and there are compiled
packages for OpenWRT.

* CoovaAP is a firmware based on OpenWRT with CoovaChilli
pre-installed. There is also a web interface for easy configuration of
your hotspot.

I'd recommend CoovaAP with a Linksys WRT54GL for a basic hotspot with
a captive portal.

--
Fahd Kasri
Directeur Technique