[squid-users] j2me libs for converting get/post to connect

From: Mike Marchywka <marchywka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:47:50 -0500

I've got a j2me app that benefits somewhat from squid as it can
offload a lot of junk to a fixed server. But, I'm just forwarding get/post requests
to the server instead of using connect because the java classes don't support
this and I'm not sure how to write lower level code or what benefits
I could get. Is there a faq somewhere on this? Presumably you could have a
socket open longer etc but not sure in wireless situation what other
issues come up.

Thanks.

Note: hotmail is now unusable for TEXT, I am moving to marchywka_at_gmail.com or also use
marchywka_at_yahoo.com. Thanks. NEVER USE HOTMAIL, EVER

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009