[squid-users] Amount of Bandwidth squid can handle

From: nima chavooshi <nima0102_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:58:23 +0330

Hi
First of all thanks for sharing your experience on this mailing list.
I intend to install squid as forward cache in few companies with high
HTTP traffic almost 60 or 80 or 100Mb.
Can squid handle this amount of traffic??of course I do not have any
idea about selecting hardware yet.
May you tell me maximum of bandwidth you could handle with squid?it's
so good if you give me spec of your hardware that run squid on high
traffic.

Thanks in advance

--
N.Chavoshi