Re: [squid-users] How can I cache most content

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:52:46 -0600

Le Dimanche 14 Février 2010 18:20:37, Amos Jeffries a écrit :
> must

By must i was meaning that according his scenario, no other possibilities
are. As an ISP he cant block his customers but he loves to have better
internet perception. Of course, I know that there are other possibilities such
as Traffic Shapping and QoS (look
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAN_optimization). But all these means the effort
of downloading content from internet. Caching avoids that effort, so by
knowing what to catch will benefit in greater mode.

I'm not saying he most avoid using QoS or Traffic Shapping, but the first effort
should be caching as must as possible.