Re: [squid-users] Squid ldap group authentication with Zimbra LDAP

From: Kevin Kimani <kevinkimani_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:46:05 +0300

Find below the configurations placed in my config file

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -v 3 -b
dc=openworld,dc=co,dc=ke -f "(&(uid=%s)(objectClass=zimbraAccount))"
-h 192.168.111.130
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hour

external_acl_type InetGroup ttl=300 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_group -v 3 -b dc=openworld,dc=co,dc=ke -B
"uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra" -w ldapadmin -f
"(&(uid=%u)(objectClass=zimbraAccount))" -h 192.168.111.130

acl ldapauth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl InetAccess external InetGroup Admins

http_access allow InetAccess
http_access allow my_network

For authentication of a single user it works since it asks for
authentication but group authentication it aint.

Regards