[squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:51:36 -0000

Hello All,

I have followed this configuration, but when I try and access the website
from outside my network
All I get is the default page of the apache on the machine where the Squid
proxy is installed

Here is the link:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/BasicAccelerator

here is the configuration I followed

http_port 80 accel defaultsite=your.main.website.name(changed my port to 81
my backend server listens on port 81)I havehttp_port 81 accel
defaultsite=www.my.website.org vhostand then used thiscache_peer
ip.of.webserver parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=myAccelcache_peer
192.168.1.5 parent 81 0 no query originserver name=myAccel(myAccel I have
put a name)and then acl our_sites dstdomain my.website.org
http_access allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel deny all Anybody with any suggestions please?Any
help would be appreciated thank youRegardsAdam