Re: [squid-users] Squid How much traffic transferred

From: b1 <forum_at_b1online.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:06:37 +0200

Hi

I am not entirely sure on what source munin draws its information, but I
am using Munin for this purpose (On a Debian Lenny System). Since our
munin graphs aren`t accessible outside the Internet I found this
webpage:

http://stats.ping.de/munin/buero.ping.de/blackhole.buero.ping.de.html#Squid

Our stats look quite similar.
However you need to have Munin running, in order to get the graphs. It
won`t analyze request made, before you started munin. So this tool might
be something you could use in the future.

Greetings

Benedikt