[squid-users] Squid bandwidth

From: badaim2 <ksrokowski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 02:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We planned to configure a new squid proxy server in FreeBSD. We want to
implement bandwidth management in squid by using delaypool. We having 6mbps
DSL connection. We going to give totally 300MB limited net usage for every
one per day. If a single user reached his limit 300mb then that user should
not able to access net for few hours. He should be informed via web site,
that he reached his limit for a while. Like this we want to implement
bandwidth management.

Any real time example squid code is there for my bandwidth configuration?