Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.7 without signature

From: marcus <mdictomia_at_bsd.com.br>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:10:04 -0300

On Wednesday 05 May 2010 19:31:37 you wrote:
> It requires patching the source; see errorpage.c, look for
> 'ERR_SQUID_SIGNATURE'.

I running squid in Debian Lenny system. I made my squid installation from
debian repositories, not source files. So, I didn't found errorpage.c and
ERR_SQUID_SIGNATURE file.

> I'd support making it possible to suppress this (or turn it into an HTML
> comment, as I've done) via configuration.

How?

Anyway, At moment, showing my squid version for my clients isn't a big deal.

BTW, a upgrade to squid3 fix it. Doesn't it?

> Cheers,

Thanks for reply.