Re: [squid-users] how do I ensure that my request is passing through squid proxy

From: jyothi <jyothi_at_cse.iitm.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:19:23 +0630

Thanks! I got your point. I have one more doubt, my institution proxy needs
authentication. When I configured my browser with squid proxy, it was asking me for
uname and password. when I enter my institution username and password it is not
accepting. When I saw in FAQ it shows how to authenticate for squid, now I have to
forward to other other proxy so how can I resolve this? ( means how my insti proxy
resolves the authentication when the request is coming from squid)?

On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:14:30 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote