[squid-users] Installed Squid and now what?

From: Mustafa Aydemir <tecmusti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:00:48 +0300

Hi,

I am new to squid and i am here for just one reason. I have been looking
for caching mp3s stored on my server to save bandwith and also block
downloading them. I found out that squid does both of these best. I have
installed 3.1.0.15 version but now i really dont know what to do. There
are many examples on web but some gave errors so i decided to listen to
squid community.

Can you please give me some documentation or examples about

1. How will i let squid to work without changing browsers proxy
settings? I mean it will be availabla for all visitors.
2. How will i cache mp3s to save bandwith?
3. This is not important but it would be great if users just can listen
them but cant download?

Please tell me that these can be done.

Thank you all.

Onur