[squid-users] Squid start page

From: Krzysztof Srokowski <ksrokowski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:15:42 +0200

 Hello,

I would like to add mechanism , which every new user in my network
when open a browser will get start page with terms, that he must
accept. So far i`ve tested ir program http://www.vanheusden.com/ir/. I
prepared information page where when user accept terms his MAC address
is write to file, where squid reads from configured acl. It works, but
the problem is, that after add an MAC adress to file i need to make
"squid -k reconfigure", after that all users get again terms
page.....so thats a problem. Is there any other solution ?

Thanks
Krzysztof Srokowski