Re: [squid-users] performance question, 1 or 2 NIC's?

From: Andrei <funactivities_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:41:19 -0700

Ooo... the line between Squid and the clients is 1000 MB. My internet
connection is 12MB. Not sure if that changes things. Does it? Would it
make a difference in that situation if clients (from 1000Mb) come on
one line, eth0 and get cached on eth1 which is only 12MB.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
> Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:
>>
>> Em 28/08/2010 12:29, Andrei escreveu:
>>>
>>> I'm setting up a transparent Squid box for 300 users. All requests
>>> from the router are sent to the Squid box. Squid box has one NIC,
>>> eth0. This box receives requests (from clients) and catches content